Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I had the best moment of my life this afternoon.

Let me set the scene.
Me and my mum in the car, and a small bus filled with rowdy children.

As we passed the bus, the children stuck their upper bodies out of the bus and started screaming and shouting, and i just looked at them strangely.
It was a little something like this, actually:


Just imagine me, a moody teenager, in the car beside them.

And they continued yelling and laughing, and then i realised they were trying to befriend me. So i looked at them like this:















Then we caught up with them again, and we were going crazzzaaaay. The windows were down, the roof was open, we were all screaming.

i looked at them like this:


 And then my car turned left, and their little bus kept going straight.

And we stuck our heads out and kept screaming until we were completely separated.

I cried when i put my head back in the car.

And my mother and i, drove on in silence, and quiet tears rolled down my cheeks.

I will never forget that little bus full of heros.
beautiful, loud, angry, heros.




No comments:

Post a Comment