Monday, February 14, 2011

i am feeling really excited right now.
Like.... realllllyyyyyyyyyy excited.
and i have absolutely no idea why.

NO IDEA WHY!!

But this excitment
is raging
in my tummy

I can feel it

But i don't know why.

Maybe its because i feel encouraged.
You know when you get a random compliment, or someone smiles at you that you think actually hates you? Yer. Or you know that feeling when some one says something nice behind your back and you find out about it?
I love that.
We should all do that
say something nice about some one
behind their back
and they will find out
THEY WILL
and even if they dont
you have at least spread some kindness.

WOah, i'm really enjoying this weird spacing.
I think i have been inspired by Thomas Hardy.

You know why else i may be excited?
Because i know things.
And you know why else?
Because i can see my prayers being answered every single day.
little things
seemingly insignificant things
but obviously not.
Obviously they meant something to God.

SIghhhhhhhhhhhh

Happiness
happiness is fine but it's momentary
a momentary lapse of reality
reality is fine
but for the moment it can wait
i'm addicted to the chase
of my happiness

That song's been stuck in my head all day.

umm um ummmmmmm

i have realised i say 'um' way too much.

I have also realised i am a compulsive liar ;)

One day, i wish to say something without beginning it with giggles and 'umm'.
I also wish to participate in a conversation with peers without formulating some ridiculous, random lie along the way.

It's Amity's Birthday today.

i spent last night blowing up a mass amount of pink baloons, hand painting a poster that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and putting up streamers and confetti. Oh yes, and before that i walked down to the shops with amity looking like a massive bogan in my school uniform and bought amity some pressies. Without her noticing, it was actually quite easy. So i spent last night wrapping up those presents too.

You might think by the preparations that amity was ahving a huge party today.
No.
It was just me, my mum and adam.
But when she woke up, we sang happy birthday, and played her favourite song, and she danced to it and played in the baloons. My mum thought my preparations were excessive... i mean, she wont even remember this when she's older, she'll probably forget it next week... but for today, it's magical.

I've really gotta start getting into my school work too.
i usually come home from school, and just talk to my mum. and tell her every single detail about my day. If any of you wanna dig up some dirt on me, ask my mum and some how turn her against me. She knows all my secrets. SHe knows my evil side.
SHe's the one who sees me at my dorkiest.

I feel like there's other stuff i should be telling my blog... but there really isn't much.

And the in-laws are here. so i'm leaving.
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment