Saturday, February 12, 2011

I feel sick. In my tum tum.
i've got so much on this week.
Blerghhh vom.

I'm doing assignments now, listening to Katy Perry's 'ET'.

It's actually quite motivating, when the chorus starts. I find myself typing really fast.
And i also think i have a crush on the bonde guy from Katy Perrys film clip "STARSTRUKK".
He's just so cayoot!
meh.

I am actually feeling very cold hearted lately. Especially with all this valentines day stuff going down. Is there something wrong with me for not wanting any part of it? Is there something wrong that i dont actually want a relationship, and the thought makes me queased?
Blerrghhh

I was talking to my mum about it, and i was like "Maybe i'm a lesbian..."

*extreme awkward silence*

"Please Laugh. I was kidding. Laugh... please."

and then she laughed awkwardly.

i am not a lesbian.

I repeat: I AM NOT A LESBIAN.

I was just attempting to be funny.


ANyways, i am taking amity to COllin's concert at Muel tonight. should be hardcore.
I hear they're even setting up a mosh pit of Tot's at the front and they're hiring student leaders to be crowd controllers. Should be some intense stuff.

Me and my sis set up a tent this morning to play in. It was fun. she dragged in a foam mattress, a pillow, a blanket, brought her water bottle and sultanas and even dragged in her potty.

Talked to My dad on the phone this morning too.
He was telling me about how he was in Fred Brophys Boxing Troupe. They called my dad "Afro Savage"
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. Afro Savage.
it's probably because he has hairy feet.
like freakishly hairy feet.
Kidding. he has hairy feet, because he's italian, but it was because he had curly black hair. Not even an afro.

No comments:

Post a Comment