Thursday, February 24, 2011

so, i've been up since 3:30 in the morning working on my art assignment.
Yuckkeeee.
I had to do a massive prayer sesh before hand cause i felt like crying.
*sigh*
but i got it done, it's atrocious and poorly written and i think it's quite obvious that i have no idea what i'm talking about, but it's done. AT least... the draft is done. And thats what i prayed for, so thank you jesus!!!
I dont know why, i've been doing from 600 - 800 - 1500 word essays every term in art since grade nine, and every time i've earned good marks, but this assignment, i don't know... i just couldn't focus and couldn't do it. This one was just hard for me.

BUT! I have reignited my passion for peppermint tea.
Maybe it was after drinking the barf Tea that made me really appreciate it.
I put sugar in it, thought the first few sips tasted good, wrote it on hollys wall... but then barf. It just resumed its barf flavour. I was gunna heave.
So i made me some peppermint tea, and i danced aorund my bedroom and then i drank somemore and i sang really loud, and i drank some more and danced some more... because i just had that much joy over the wonderful taste and warmth!!!!!

And now i'm sitting infront of the computer twiddling my thumbs cause i don't have anything overly interesting to write.

Oh, maybe i can tell you about how excited i was for today.
I went through school yesterday, dreading having to go to work. And then i went to work, and i prayed for erin while i was at work. (shame she couldn't return the favour, turd face.) and i felt better, and work was actually pleasant, and my nasty manager wasn't there, and just Jess was there whos usually kinda cold, but today she was really friendly. Apparently she's going to bash some girl today... when i politely asked why she said "aw, just feel like it, she's been giving me the sh*ts on facebook"

Note to self: do NOT get on Jess's bad side, and don't add her as a friend on facebook.

Anyways, during work i was trying to make myself happy, but i just couldn't. I was dead tired and constantly yawning from another 3:30 awaken that morning (erin Sheppard knows why ;P) So i tried to think of exciting stuff that i had to look forward to, like school. (yes, i actually love school. Friends, entertainment, fun classes) I thought of morning tea, tuck, Drama rehearsal in the arvo, then Vetamorphus retreat after school... so i'll be coming to the school in the morning, and i wont leave till sunday. I'm actually pumped! And also we're having an icecream party in Maths today. I love Friday afternoon double maths!

SO, i was just thinkg to myself at work, all i have to do is get through these hours, get through the hours in the morning, and then the rest of the day and weekend will be brill.

But then i realised something else. Joy and Peace shouldn't come through circumstances. Why can't i just be content with God? WHy do i have to look towards material things for comfort and excitement? Joy and Peace are endless and eternal... and if i don't feel like that through God alone, there must be something wrong.
There are kids goind through much worse stuff than just having to sort through giant boxes of cigarettes and smile politely and talk to customers while restrcting a yawn.

So Toughen up Mariah!

You have no right to call yourself Man-Riah with an attitude like that!

ARgh.
SHamefully, i called in sick to work last week... just cause i didn't want to go to work and i had "assignments". Shameful. Really really REALLY shameful.

Seriously, if God didn't want me to go to work, he would've stopped me.
But obviously God wants me to be there, maybe he wants to teach me something. Maybe i need the endurance training or something. I don't know.
But i'm really angry at myself for questioning God's plan.

Sigh. Thankfully, after thinking more about eternal peace and never ending joy, i feel more of it. It's kind of like an awareness thing. Sure, it's always there, you mightn't always FEEL it, but as soon as you think of it, and you're aware of it, it's there again.

Goodbye and good morning lovely blog -readers.
I hope you are excited about today as i am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment